Friday, 14 August 2009

August and Everything After

Good evening world!

Welcome to my first foray into the bewildering and rather overpopulated blogosphere; welcome to another blog of music and musings, illinformed ramblings and nonsensical scribblings. Welcome to Inthecave!

This is my first post! Joyous times I'm sure you'll agree.

Anyway, I plan to just rattle on over here about new music...new to me that is, you may well have already heard it but if you haven't then so much the better. You'll probably work out whether we have similar tastes or not within the first few posts, but either way feel free to stick around.

I'll probably also post some stuff that I've already written for other places here aswell, just because I can/to fill up the white nothingness. This means out of date album and gig reviews, folks, but don't worry too much, they aren't too out of date and there won't be many of them. Truly cutting edge stuff here!

Just read back all I wrote there and looks like this post is setting this blog up to look pretty shit. The post title may well scare some away aswell, given that it is, of course, the title of Counting Crow's debut LP, but it's damn appropriate, this being the start of the blog and August and all that, and that album also happens to be one of my favourite albums ever.

If you are still reading, please accept my personal congratulations and settle down in this bleak, white void of webspace for what may be a long wait for the first real post but what a post it will be!

P.S. Here is the Spotify link for all you cool Spotify folk:
Counting Crows – August and Everything After

P.P.S. It probably won't all be Spotify based fun so don't worry, I might even give you real mp3s if you're good/exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment